Common questions. Straight answers.
What can we help you with?
- What are the minimum requirements to apply for financing at smallbyzloans?
- 3 months in business
- 3 months of business bank statements
- $10,000 in monthly revenue
- What documents will I need to upload?
- 3 most recent business bank statements
- Completed application
- Voided check for business bank account (used to setup autopay)
- Government-issued ID
- Will a low credit score affect my chances of being approved?
While a low credit score may limit your financing options, smallbyzloans’s platform has the ability to get you financing.
- I'd rather not speak to anyone on the phone. Is there another way to apply and select a lender?
Texting is an option. However, we personalize the experience by providing you a dedicated account manager.
- I don’t need financing but know business owners who may. Do you have a referral program?
Yes. smallbyzloans offers a referral payment for clients that receive financing. It varies on a case by case basis. Please inquire within for additional information.
- How do I apply?
Visit Apply smallbyzloans to get options with a few clicks of a button.
- How do I check my application status?
Log in to your portal at smallbyzloans to check your application status. It can take up to 2 business days for an update to occur.
- Instead of business bank statements, can I use personal statements, tax returns, or cash receipts?
Unfortunately, we cannot accept any other documents to proceed with financing.
- How soon will I have access to my money after I’m approved?
It depends on the financing product and partner that you are paired with. However, we estimate it would take anywhere from 24-72 hours to receive the capital after our receipt of the initial required documentation.
- What products does smallbyzloans offer?
smallbyzloans specializes in short-term financing lending options, but we also offer the following:
- Unsecured Working Capital
- Real Estate Financing
- SBA Loans
- Accounts Receivables Financing
- Lines of Credit
- Equipment Financing
- What types of payment options will I be able to choose from?
smallbyzloans provides a variety of products with the best options for our clients:
- Daily payment
- Weekly payment
- Bi-weekly payment
- Monthly payment
- What are the longest terms I can get for my loan?
Terms are based on overall business profile. However, smallbyzloans’s platform can offer up to 25 years where applicable.
- Do you fund start-up companies?
Unfortunately, we do not, but we have a partner that can help start-ups looking for capital. Please gotosmallbyzloans see what options are available for you.
Managing My Account
- When will my payments be due?
Payment remittance will depend on the structure you were approved and funded with. For example, if you are repaying daily, the next payment would be the day following receipt of the financing. If you are on a weekly repayment schedule, it is typically a week and a day following receiving the funds.
- Is there a prepayment penalty?
No. Depending on the financing partner, we may be able to structure any offer with a prepayment discount depending on when you would like to pay off the remaining balance of your loan.
- Do you have any monthly payment options?
Yes. Here at smallbyzloans we have monthly payment options. However, those options are typically reserved for higher qualifying applicants.
- I have fallen on hard times and can’t make my loan payment. What can I do?
smallbyzloans prides itself on understanding your business. Things happen. Let us know if you foresee any issues with payment, and we will work with you on potentially having the payment reduced for a period of time while you resolve your cashflow issues.
- How do I reset my account portal password?
To reset your password:
- Log into your account.
- Click the menu icon (the three lines) at the top-right of the screen.
- Click My Account.
- Click the Login Details tab to change your password.
- I’m having issues logging into my smallbyzloans account portal. What should I do?
If you’ve forgotten your password, you can click the Forgot Password link on the login page and navigate to the forgot password page. Here, you will enter your email address. You should receive an email within a few minutes containing a temporary link to reset your password. Check your junk/spam mail folder if you don’t receive this email.
Let’s get down to small business.
There’s the Smallbyzloans way to get smart financing fast — and there’s everything else. We believe in your small business, and we believe in our approach. No nonsense. No surprises. Just expert guidance from start to finish.